Friday, June 5, 2026
Hello Summer & Reading Update
I'm so happy that Summer is here. I can finally relax and enjoy a book. I just finished This Could be Us.By Kennedy Ryan. I really enjoyed and appreciate this book. I love its authenticity of situations, characters, and relationships. This book showed the importance of relationships and community. This Could Be Us is the second book in the Skyland series. I'm looking forward to reading Can't Get Enough which is the third and final book in this series.
MyCurrent reads: I'm Currntly reading a few books at a time. I need to catch up on my reading goals. I'm so behind. but N-E ways! : I 'm reading Ghalen by Walter Mosley. Which is a new release. Its okay so far. I believe I'm on Chapter 5. The 2nd book that I'm reading is a thriller by Shanora Williams. It's called The Wife Before. I like it the chapters are short and the story is fast paced. The story is filled with tea too. The only thing about this book is that the protagonist is annoying. When I finished these two titles. I plan to read the following: Reel, Only For The week, big Girl B litz, bones At The Crossroads, and House of The Rising Sun. Thanks for stopping by Stay tuned for a book review blog. see you next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.